Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book of the Moment: Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner





Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner was an okkkkk book. I don't know why I read since it took me like no time to read the whole thing. This book is about a girl who becomes Helen of Troy but it tells the story of her childhood and teen years when she was just Helen on Sparta. The book infuses myth and history together to produce a story that heck, even I think it would be fun to live in the Bronze Age! The book shows her adventures, the friends she makes, and even the few enemies she makes through out the book until she reaches the age of 14 and takes on the biggest adventure of all.

I would recommend this book to people who want an easy read or for younger kids maybe from 4th grade and up. It's a SUPER easy read so if your a avid and fast reader, prepare to finish this faaassssst. The second book is called Nobody's Prize and it goes on with adventures of Helen. If I see it anywhere. maybe I'll read it. I have to say, I'm a little bit curious as to what happens to Helen.

I give it a 2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11