Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fanmade Vampire Academy Trailer



This is the best fanmade trailer I have seen for Vampire Academy!
Since it's being optioned to be made into a movie, I'm showing a little taste of how it might be if they make the movie and we see the trailer! I LOVE Taylor Kitcsh being Dimitri! Taylor embodies him so well! Tom Sturridge also would be a great pick for the role of Christian. I'm not so keen about Odette being Rose though...or the other girl in this "trailer" being Lissa. It's just not how I imagined her...
Oh well, not everyyone is going to pleased with they cast picks. Everyone has a different look of how everyone is in their minds!

Ha enjoy and tell me what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11