Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!



On this fine day, I found out that the lovely Ms. Amber from The Spine Breaker's Club has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I seriously love this gal's blog and I have had a blogosphere friendship with her ever since I started blogging and when I found out she nominated me for this it made me grin like Cheshire cat ( Amber knows what I'm talking about, Haha). I am so pleased to be given this and to feel that my bloggin is payin off! Hell yes! Thanks a ton Amber! :)
So now, as the rules say, I must state 7 random tidbits about thy self! Here we go!

1. So what sparked my interest in blogging? Well that goes to the brilliant Perez Hilton! Ya, ya he blogs about celeb trash, but who doesn't love snarfing that stuff down? Everyone loves a little celebrity gossip here and there! I swear I used to check his blog EVERY night! Every! So, weird to say, Perez from perezhilton.com got me started on the blogosphere. Of course I chose a topic that best represents my strengths! Ha!

2. Outside of the blogosphere, my top activity is dance! I dance with my fabulous dance crew and we are dope! It's fun and I love them dearly!

3.My favorite guy names are Stark and Cassel. And yes, I did get those names from books! Stark from The House of Night and Casssel from White Cat. I just love those names for some off reason.

4.I can never wear matching socks. Some people have to have there socks match all the time and I am so not one of them. I get super annoyed if my socks match! I hate it!

5. I am a astrology freak! Like I am obsessed!

6. Sadly, I've never had a pet... :(

7. Unlike my peers, I do not idolize the Biebsters. I don't hate the dude, but Bieber Fever is overrated...


Now! Time to nominate 5 other blogs for this lovely award!

1. http://antidrugreads.blogspot.com/
First of all, this guys HTML skills are impeccable and his over all layout for the blog was what first drew to his blog! Not to mention, his writing skills are amazing! And the guy got over a 100 followers in one freakin month! Talented I must say!

2. http://alittlesunshy.blogspot.com/
The gal behind this blog was one of my first followers and that definitely made little ol' me very happy! Her blog is so fun to look at and the books she's read are some that I've never heard of, so I always keep a lookout for her recent posts!

3. http://www.thereaderbee.com/
Christy's blog is just so darn cute! I love how she's one of those bloggers who truly just blogs for the fun of it! Like truly. Her posts are a light and fun to read! :)

4. http://teenreadersdiary.blogspot.com/
This blog is just so darn cool! First of all, the layout? LOVE! I feel like this blog should have a hell of a lot more followers. Like 1,000. Or 2,000...Ha..

5. http://thegreatyaescape.blogspot.com/
This blog is one of my new favorites! Her book picks are supreme and I definitely approve of her taste!



Award Rules:1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 blogs that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11