Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Top Ten Fave YA Book Characters...At the Moment

1.) Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games
He is the sweetest guy ever and every single word he utters out of his mouth is like freaking poetry...ahhhh I LOVE HIM <3











2.) Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments
Jace is just such a bad ass and so snarky that I love him. His snarkiness and cockiness is kinda hot...but he is also able to turn into one of the sweetest and passionate guys too. Hot and dangerous...yet sweet and lovable. mmmm

This painting is incredible...










3.) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
Even though sometimes I want to punch Katniss for her being caught between Peeta and Gale (helloooo Team Peeta here!), Katniss is one of the strongest characters I know. To have to go through all of that horror...it's incredible to stay somewhat strong through out all of that.

Drawing of Jennifer Lawrence as our upcoming Katniss!










4.) Kartik from The Gemma Doyle Trilogy
I love Kartik because at first it was kid love between Gemma and Kartik but as books went on their love became so much more. He was one of the most influential characters I personally think, when it comes to Gemma. His loyalty to Gemma and everything was just...wowwww.

This is kinda how I imagine Kartik to look. Just not with the whole Justin Beiber hair thing going on.







5.) Gemma Doyle from the The Gemma Doyle Trilogy
Gemma is certainly not as strong as Katniss, but I still love Gemma's ambition. She seems very real as to what a girl feels inside and her feelings. Out of most character I personally feel like I can relate with her the most.




This picture totally embodies what I think looks like Gemma and her thirst for curiosity.











6.) Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games
Finnick just proves that there is more to what meets the eyes. He seems perfect and is described as mega gorgeous yet he is just about as real as anyone. He doesn't drown in his vanity like some people would. He's also funny and the Hunger Games Series kind of needed humor here and there since it's such an intense series.

artist's work















7.) Jasmine Callihan from Bad Kitty
I read this in like 6th grade and I still remember this character. She is about the funniest character ever! The dialogue in this book is just downright hilarioussss! I also love how ambitious she is to wanting to become a detective. Even though she embarrasses herself about every ten seconds...














8.) Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments series
I love Magnus first of all because he is one the only gay characters I have really seen in wildly popular books. Not many books have gay characters. But this series even with all its magic and shadowhunters still manages to weave in a awesome character who faces everyday issues with gay awareness into the series. I love Magnus because his personality is just so filled with confidence and flair. I wish he was real :)











9.) Haymitch from The Hunger Games series
I just love Haymitch. That drunken old thing! Every time I think of Haymitch I think House from House  or Robert Downey Jr. Both of them just seem to have his characteristics! He, like Finnick, also brings some lightness to the Hunger Games even though he is drunk most of that time.












10.) Melanie/ Wanderer from The Host
I love these two because even though they are supposed to be enemies they form a friendship deeper than sisterhood. The ability to forgive with these two to each other is enormous. Plus their story is just amazing.

I think Missy Peregrym would be PERFECT for the role of Melanie. She is who I picture when I think of Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11