Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Sum Up






I read more books this month then I did last month and I'm happy to say, I'm thinking I'm going to finish my goal of reading 145 books by the end of the year. The outlook is looking very prosperous for this occasion! :D






Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

Intertwined by Gena Showalter

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Trapped  by Micheal Northrop

Girl, Stolen by April Henry

Dark Swan Comic 1 & 2 by Richelle Mead

Pariah comic Issue #1 by Aron Warner

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Hourglass by Myra McEntire







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11