Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday: May 27, 2011

 
 

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


I read from 1 to 4 books and I usually manage to finish a book on Sundays which are my lazy days. But since it's summer and there will be no homework except for reading Great Expectations and The Odyssey for my Advanced L.A. class, then I'm pretty sure I am going to get  A LOT of reading done this summer. Especially, on the poolside with my sunglasses and bathing suit in tow! Fun, fun.




5 comments:

  1. This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

    Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey BookChewer, just stopping by on the follow & hop! I have issues with books made into movies!
    Come see why!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower and I love the blog,,,and sunday is my lazy day also and usually can finish a book,,,and looking at your list over the right,,,COFA is good,, Im loveing that series,,right now Im reading Hunger Games by Suzanne collins..
    thanks for sharing
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer's almost over here in the Phils. and I've done a lot of reading. I hop you do too! New follower here and have a great weekend!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous, I would love to take the summer off and read loads of books, I have 10 days led on a beach in September and I can't wait!!

    Following you back

    Louise
    www.book-bliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11