Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twitter

    

I have just done the deed that I thought I would NEVER EVER do...
I got a Twitter.
WHAT!?
I promised my self that I would never get a Twitter because 1.) I'm a Facebook gal, 2.) I have no freaking idea how it works, and 3.) I have no freaking idea how it works....
Must I repeat it again? But then I saw that so many book bloggers had them so I finally convinced myself to join the fun. Eh, why not? So if you guys could help me out, follow me on Twitter and I'll be sure to follow back! And it wouldn't hurt if you guys could throw in little tidbits on how this whole Internet craze works for the clueless like me...

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11