Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book of the Moment: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead




Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead is the last book in the amazingly, fantastic Vampire Academy series! Usually Rose Hathaway doesn't care about the rules or laws. She does what she has to do. Even if it means a little law or rule breaking here and there. But this time she is accused of breaking one the highest law in the Morai world. Assassination of the Queen. But she didn't do it! All her friends know this but it is not enough proof for her coming punishment. Death. But with the help of few of her friends and even Dimitri, she sets off on an adventure to find someone who could change everything. That someone could make Lissa the Queen. With all the heated debate on who is going to be the next King or Queen, Rose's journey, as well as Lissa life in the royal court is...dangerous. But will Rose have enough time to clear her name as well as help Lissa become Queen? Or will the guardians, hot on the pursuit for Rose and Dimitri catch up and finally capture the two most wanted people in the Morai/ Dhampir world? With the help of Dimitri, Adrian, and some surprise return friends, Rose sets off to clear her name and help one of the people she loves most. The last Dragomir princess, Lissa. Will she be able to do it? Or will she be reclaimed by the dead? You can only die and wake up alive once...

So you might be wondering why I'm pretty much reading a book a day...while I should be at school. Right? Wrong. I have been sick for the past few days, giving me the chance to snuggle in bed and read. Seriously day time T.V. is the WORST! I also braved the rain yesterday when I found out that my copy of Last Sacrifice had finally arrived at the library! I was so excited and I got to my reading at once. I'm definitely sad that Rose's journey is over...the books are so amazing. I had such a good time reading this because it has mystery weaved into it and I just kept wondering how things were going to turn out! I flipped out in the end! This book was truly awesome, just like the others and I'm very content with the how everything plays out. But thank the world Richelle Mead hasn't stopped writing. The next book I want to get my hands on is Bloodlines, this time showing the story of Rose's friend Sydney, who is an Alchemist. And I hear one heart broken guy is going to return and be in the book. Hmmm...I have a guess on who that is...
I'm glad that I cans still read about the magical and dark world of the Morai/Dhampir. Just now we have some Alchemists mixed in! CAN'T WAIT!!!

This series went up on my MUST READ page because seriously...it's a must read! This series is definitely... one of the best! I'm so glad I came to my senses and decided to pick up and try the first book in the series. It payed off in being one of the best series I have ever read...

I give it a 5 out of 5 stars!!!


Cover for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
There's Sydney...but I wonder who that mystery guy is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11