Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Dimitri and Rose?!

Richelle Mead tweeted that if her book wins the Children's Book Award, she will write a short story involving Rose and Dimitri going to visit his family in Russia! Although there is good competion for it because Mockinjay by Suzzane Collins is up on the ballot too, I would love me some more of Rose and Dimitri. I don't hear Suzanne Collins saying anything about a short story and plus I would LOVE to hear more of my favirote couple anyways! So PLEASE vote for Spirit Bound and make this happen!!!!
 Click on the link below to vote!

http://www.bookweekonline.com/voting/7-12


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I hope Spirit Bound wins! I loved meeting Dimitri's family in Blood Promise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11