Monday, June 27, 2011

Faves of 2011: The Scenes & The Random


Today is Day Three and the last day of awards! I'm very excited to take part in this awesome blog hop and if you would also like to join then go to Inkcrush!


The Scenes:

Q. Best first chapter?
A. The first chapter in Stolen by Lucy CHrisopher was just mind sucking. My head was sucked right into the story from the first line, "You saw me, before I saw you." And the mind sucking-ness didn't cease to stop till the very last word.

Q. Best climax?
A. Well...I would have to say the whole Vampire Academy series. All the climaxes in those books were crazy! S to only pick one would bbe unfair.

Q. Best ending?
A. A lot of people may not agree with me, but I loved th ending of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I remeber bawling my eyes out and how I was just so happy with the way it ended seamlessly. I loved it!

Q. Best plot twist/revelation (no spoilers!)?
A. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. The ending was just crazy. Crazy beyond belief. I can't wait to read the next book! AHHHH!

Q.  Scariest/most disturbing scene?
A. I forget which book it happened in but it's in the Gone series by Micheal Grant. There are revolting sceneces throught out that series...

The Random:

Q. Fave first sentence?
A. "You saw me, before I saw." From Stolen by Lucy Christopher. That line has always just stuck in my head.

Q. Fave book title?
A. Eesh theres a alot... Wicked Lovely,  Last Sacrifice, Blood Promise, Strange Angels, Beautiful Creatures.

Q. Fave reading experience (ie: created a great reading memory)?
A. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. I just remember laughing so hard and having to mark certain pages with post its because Lucias's witty banter was just plain hilarious.

Q. Book with the best food in it (made me so crazy-envious-hungry)?
A. Um...I've never really experianced that. Most books have food that sound good but I would never really eat. Im a sushi girl.

Q. Book with the most sensual weather (made you shiver/sweat)?
A. Um I've never experianced this either...





1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about Mockingjay. I finished reading it and was so happy with the sad and yet perfect way it ended, and then I went online and everybody was freaking out about how horrible Mockingjay and its ending was!! I thought it was really in step with the whole series to end that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

go indie

indiebound

Search This Blog

PageViews since 3/22/11